Friday, May 18, 2007

May Show & Tell

I didn't attend the may meeting but here are some photos of the Show & Tell that Ruth took. She didn't get all the details down but Iv'e given you as much info as I know:

First up is a lovely black and white quilt made by Judy:
and detail:
Do you like shoes? Imelda Marcos eat your heart out:
and detail:
The shoe quilt was by Judith and so is this Dresden Plate:

I didn't know who made the next quilt (but thanks to Carol for letting me know it is yours.) Kath is giving it a close inspection:

The next quilt was made by Audrey from a Symposium class:

An orphan block quilt by Jean:
I don't know who is behind this quilt but I think it is a pattern from Fibre Flair:
This is a quilt made by Betty using techniques learned in a class at Symposium
I don't know who is behind this quilt either but the blocks were cut from already made blocks which the maker didn't like:
The blocks look like a random cut 9 patchThis last quilt is by Pat:

1 comment:

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Two of my favorite things are cats and butterflies...love that quilt. It looks like you have a great guild with lots of inspiration.