Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Late October

Here is the Show & Tell from October. Rosalie was away for this meeting and I took the photos. My apologies for the late posting and for the lack of info on some of the quilts. If anyone can tell me about those quilts which don't have names I'll be happy to add them in.

The first quilt up is by Veronica. She used beautiful floral fabrics from Moda for this lay and cut style quilt
 Next is a saddle bag by Donna. very funky fabric on the saddle part.
And a handbag by Carol. Love the pleats
Carey and Donna often work together and the next two quilts are rag quilts made with fabric pre-cut packs. First is Cary's:
And next is the front and back of Donna's:

I cannot remeber who made the next seven quilts, so if you know send me an email and I'll make the appropriate corrections.







Next is a pair of positive negative wall quilts by Sue.
 The next 5 quilts are by Helen. First is her entry for Aotearoa Quilters NANZQ 'On the Surface' Challenge. It wasn't accepted for the challenge but was chosen to hang at Quilts Aotearoa in Hamilton
 Tabasco Sauce was exhibited at Queenstown Symposium.
 The next two quilts were made for Helen's friend Clare who is expecting grandchildren. The first is called 'Little people'
 The second is 'Woven Marshmallow'
 And lastly is a scrappy star quilt.

No comments: