Monday, May 16, 2016

Show N Tell May 2016

 
This post of our show n tell will mainly just be a visual post as I was not at the meeting and I only know a few of the names the quilts belong to.
This is a very stunning looking quilt.
 
 
Love the way these block have been set out in the quilt.
 
 
This was shown by Heather, not sure where she found it but it is a real gem!
 
 
This wall hanging has lovely embroidered blocks on it.
 
 
These next 2 items have quilting techniques about them.
Obviously work in progress!
 
 
 
 
Sorry but this photo is very light and you can not see the embroidery on the blocks.
 

 
A couple more table runners.
 

 
This bag & table runner I think belongs to Diane.  She has been a busy lady.
 

 
Lovely colours in this nautical quilt.  I am sure I saw Heather holding this quilt up in the photo before I cropped it!!
 
 
And this lovely crotched rug is Heather's as well.  It is beautiful.
 
 
I love the colours in this New Zealand themed quilt. It was made by Jenny R.
 
 
These block of the month have been made by Donna, a work in progress.
 

 
These two photos were sent to me by Heather, who made the NZ cushions for her Son, who lives in Canada.  A touch of home.

No comments: